New program is designed to get players to fields and keep them coming back.
Constant Loyalty is a new mobile-based loyalty rewards company that is driven to help grow field play and encourage new players to join the game. Developed by Ron Goldblatt a long time marketing professional in the paintball industry, the new “Play Now” program was created with some of the top fields in the game to create a North American program to drive player participation. Constant Loyalty is part of the SMS Masterminds network with 150 locations in the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
Mike Peverill from Pev’s Paintball stated, “This new program is exactly what every field needs. It combines mobile technology with the proven loyalty Return Pass and Player Pass programs and takes the How to Market Your Paintball Field book to a new level. This is truly the next big thing needed in paintball.” Other fields in or committed to the program include CPX Sports, Hell Survivors, Drop Zone Paintball and Flag Raiders in Canada.
The Six Reasons start with the popular Free Player Pass/Return Pass:
- A simple way to take advantage of the growing mobile trend
- Detailed analytics of all rewards, messages and broadcast
- Simple to use program with no apps, cards or downloads to worry about
- Positive player reaction to a program that does not require email or names.
- Being able to send out the right message at the right time to drive traffic
- Full service back-end support with all programs and messages automated
Ron Goldblatt, the owner of Constant Loyalty stated, “A field’s or Dealer’s customer database is their most important asset and mobile is the way to reach them effectively. Emails are good but open rates are declining, return passes work but they are usually lost or misplaced and new players are tough to reach. The solution is a loyalty program tied to text marketing with a 95% open rate.”
Constant Loyalty VIP Rewards program includes:
- Free electronic kiosk to capture player phone numbers on each visit
- Customized merchandising with personalized field keyword to build awareness
- Training for owner and staff to expand subscribers
- Ongoing monthly support with a network of 150 mobile specialists nationwide
As an introductory Quick Start offer there are no hardware fees, no long-term contracts, the set up fee has been reduced to $99 and the monthly fee is only $99. Plus, if you join now you will get unlimited messages for the remainder of 2014 at no cost for a database of players up to 1,000.
To learn more, email info@ConstantLoyalty.com or call 1-888-510-2342. Only a select number of fields or dealers will be eligible for this Quick Start program. The Web site is located at www.ConstantLoyalty.com.